- Physiotherapists will work alone or will stagger appointment times to ensure that social distancing in reception and waiting areas can be maintained.
- Patients should attended unaccompanied where possible, friends and family should wait outside unless a chaperone is required.
- Patients should wait outside until the physiotherapist indicates that it is safe for them to enter the clinic.
- Physiotherapists will wear appropriate PPE.
- All surfaces including couches, pillows, equipment used, door handles and card machines will be cleaned using clinical strength cleansing cloths in between each appointment.
- All patients will be asked to wash their hands on entering and leaving the clinic. This request will be clearly displayed in reception.
- We will continue to offer remote consultations in the first instance and will continue to treat you remotely, assisting you with self management. We will offer face to face appointments if this is not a reasonable option.
If you have any questions about on-going treatment, which has had to be postponed due to the pandemic, or any other questions relating to your physiotherapy requirements.
Call: 01629 814433 for more information